Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolutions? I don't have time for resolutions.

Just kidding. I do, but I'm a procrastinator. I haven't thought them out as well as I would like to, and if I don't think it out it's not happening.

What have I done instead of making resolutions? I'm glad you asked.

I've: cleaned the apartment, cleaned the kitchen 7,000 times, made two dozen snickerdoodle cookies, did 4 bajillion loads of laundry, folded four bajillion loads of laundry, washed bed linens, clipped coupons (I'm obsessed. It's gettin' ugly, fools), worked, had dinner with my dad, and planned lessons for the week.

Tomorrow will be my first day back at school in two weeks. I missed those kiddo's something fierce and I'm excited to get back. I'm slightly concerned that we'll have some serious behavioral issues, but hopefully not.

Anyways, the resolutions will go up tomorrow if my kiddo's don't make me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment