Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bandwagon? I'll jump on it.

So, it's a little after 1:00 a.m. here in Texas. The husband and I just spent a little quality time together. By quality time, I mean watching crazy reality shows on TLC. Technically, I was watching, but he got sucked in.

What were we watching, you ask? Extreme Couponing.

Guess what I want to do now? That's right, fools. (Think of it as an I love you.) I want to clip some coupons, go to the store, rack up a bajillion dollars in groceries, and then knock it all down with my coupons.

Reasons why this is a bad idea:

1. We live in the smallest apartment known to mankind. We can barely fit the groceries we have now. Throw in 1,000 boxes of Total cereal and we will live in a food maze. (BUT IT'S PRACTICALLY FREE!)

2. I don't really cut well. Also, when I'm cutting I need to open and close my mouth as the scissors move. I can't stop it. Cutting all those coupons= a sore mouth. I'm sure. (But there are services that clip the coupons for you for a nominal fee!)

3. I don't really like going to the grocery store. I actually kind of hate it. I'd be a freakin' nightmare with my giant coupon binder and my 14 baskets of shit.

4. I hate pre-packaged microwavable noodles. That's pretty much the majority of what these people got. Lots of noodles. (I could make myself like them if they were free. Maybe.)

Do any of these reasons matter to me? NO! Watch out guy in California who bought 14 billions boxes of cereal for $1.50. I'm gonna take you down!

(Just kidding. Although, I do find this coupon thing very interesting. I lack the patience, energy, and time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment