Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mama said

Well, she said a lot of things. Mostly pertaining to safe sex and STD's. She worked for a non-profit company that did research on teens and safe sex during my high school days. I got "the talk" almost daily. With pictures. Not enough brain bleach in the world, my friends. (Although, it did the job. Let's leave it at that for now.)

Anyways, she also said there would be days like this. Actually, The Shirelles, said that. BUT my mom would sing it off key and very loudly to me on my bad days. And today? I wanted to call her and tell her to sing it to me, because boy howdy could I have used it.

It's been a rough couple of days. I couldn't even begin to say why. Although, I think it stems from being totally and completely broke. No money=stress. Stress=crazy emotions.

I think we've made our way over the bump. I certainly hope so, because if I cry anymore I think my eyes will fall out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment